Thursday, December 6, 2012

To Give & To Get!

'Tis the season for shopping! For gift giving and if you've been good like me maybe some gift getting too!

I pretty much am constantly shopping so I wanted to share some of my top picks for the holiday season ...

To give & to receive...

1) From Anthropologie, which has several items on my list this year. These are the stone forest coasters at $12 each. You can choose one or a set and each is unique. I keep my beverage on one while I'm working!
www.anthropologie.com

 
2) Stanton Home Furnishings here in Atlanta owned by Jimmy Stanton has two locations and tons of great gift ideas. One of my favorite to give is a great cook book with roots in Athens ... A New Turn in the South.

www.stantonhomefurnishings.com

3) Pottery Barn's Alphabet Mugs for just about anyone on your list.

www.potterybarn.com

 
4) Anthropologie Genji Deco Clutch. The perfect size and very chic!

www.anthropologie.com
 


5) C. Wonder's Navy Ikat Dinnerware. Stunning and afforable.


www.cwonder.com

 
6) Again with Anthropologie. Aren't these white chair ornaments adorable? This was a little gift I already gave myself! 
www.anthropologie.com
 


7) To spoil someone Kelly Wearstler's Fido Fur Collar!
 
www.kellywearstler.com
 

8) Perfect for a holiday party Gold Leaf Cocktail Dress.

www.anthropologie.com
 

9) Some blue suede shoes from Prada! Prada Suede Bow Slipper.

www.neimanmarcus.com
 

10) These trays and bowls are perfect for keeping jewelry on a nightstand or dresser and they are made out of fabric by Michael Devine Home. This one is the  Venice Chocolate Bowl

www.michaeldevinehome.com
 

11) If you still need to deck the halls West Elm has adorable felt stockings.

www.westelm.com
 


12) And if you've been VERY VERY good, Santa might just want to bring you something sparkly. Oh and look Santa... it's on sale!!!  Blue Topaz Cocktail Ring

www.rosssimmons.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment